Do you feel like you have bad Karma from breaking someone’s heart? Or maybe you feel like you have bad Karma because you are constantly attracting the wrong kinds of people into your lives. Maybe it’s a boyfriend with performance anxiety or a friend that treats you badly or manipulates you, or you are getting bullied at work.
Why do all these bad things keep happening to you? Could it be because you have a lot of bad Karma stored in your Karmic bank account?
The good news is that you can get rid of your bad Karma, fast. The five best ways are:
- Say sorry for hurting someone in the past.
- Take responsibility for what you did and put yourself in the other person’s shoes.
- Journal and self-reflect so you can stop yourself from making Karmic mistakes.
- Make a plan to do it differently next time. I give clear step-by-step instructions below so keep reading.
- Practice specific Karmic cleaning meditations listed below.
All of these steps have worked for me to clean up my Karma FAST and they will for you as well. Thanks to Kali Yuga, the yogic era that we’re in right now, Karma can be burnt very fast. The only thing you need to do is take the right action.
How Do You Know If You Have Bad Karma
Sometimes bad things keep happening to you even if you’re a good person and you can’t figure out why. Some clear signs that it could be because of your bad Karma are that you keep attracting bad people into your life who hurt you purposely or unconsciously.
Your relationships will give you the first clue about your good or bad Karma.
For example, being cheated on is a sign that you have bad Karma from a past life or a past relationship in this life. Another example is being bullied at work, or a friend who treats you badly or manipulates you.
Some other signs that you have bad Karma are:
- Difficulty maintaining a relationship
- Feeling negative and hopeless
- Wanting to take revenge on someone
- Wanting to intentionally hurt someone or “make someone pay”
- Lack of money
- Not feeling abundant
- Difficulty making friends
What Causes Bad Karma?
Wanting To “Make Them Pay”
The irony is that wanting to hurt someone or “make them pay” is not only a sign that you have bad Karma, it also creates more bad Karma. It’s so important that you recognize the signs within yourself ASAP and take action so you don’t cause more bad Karma.
If you have the feeling that someone should pay for hurting you, like an ex for example, then the best thing to do is to leave it in Karma’s hands. Don’t plan on getting revenge or keep wishing the other person also suffers.
Remember, Karma never loses an address and has infinite patience. The other person will eventually get back what they gave you, so just let Karma do its thing. Use your time to work on yourself and burn your own Karma in healthier ways.
Having Ill Intentions
Another quick way that you rack up bad Karma is by having ill intentions. Whether that’s towards another person, or a business, or an institution. Wishing that someone else suffers will create bad Karma for you. So, watch your thoughts carefully. If feelings like these come up, the best thing to do is just be indifferent. If someone else is doing “better” than you, then so what? Let them. Your good fortune is coming soon. Don’t get jealous and wish them ill.
Not Taking Responsibility
Avoiding taking responsibility for your actions will cause bad Karma as well as being insensitive and arrogant. This often happens subconsciously and we don’t realize that we were insensitive to someone until it’s too late. Yes, the damage is done and the bad Karma is now stored in your Karmic bank account, but it’s possible to turn this around. I share how this works down below, so keep reading.
Wanting To See Others Get Hurt
This one sounds extremely cruel but enjoying hurting others or seeing others getting hurt creates a lot of bad Karma.
Judging and talking bad behind people’s backs is another big one that creates bad Karma. My spiritual teacher once said that judging others creates more bad Karma than murder because it’s how we create separation between ourselves and others. Instead, we can focus on the oneness between us and put ourselves in the other person’s shoes.
What To Do If You Have Bad Karma
There are simple ways you can get rid of your bad Karma, fast. Simple doesn’t necessarily mean easy. However, with a few steps, you can make huge progress very quickly.
Say Sorry In Your Heart
The first way to cleanse your Karma for hurting someone in the past is by saying sorry in your heart. I wrote a whole post on this so read it and take action.
Taking responsibility for what you did and putting yourself in the other person’s shoes is another way to cleanse your bad Karma. When you do this, you automatically feel the pain that you caused someone. If you don’t do it, then Karma will eventually get you to do it because Karma always comes back. I share a personal story of how this happened to me in this video.
Self-reflection and Journaling
Self-reflection and journaling are great ways to dissolve your bad Karma. Why? Because it forces you to look at yourself and examine your actions. Then the natural next step is that you will take responsibility for your actions.
This ties into the next point of making a plan to do it differently next time.
Plan To Do It Differently Next Time
The next time you’re in a crisis, whether it’s a fight with your partner or a difficult situation with your boss at work, identify the level of your crisis and acknowledge it.
- Acknowledging that this is really hard for you is the first step.
- Immediately leave the situation if possible and feel.
- Give yourself space to think and more importantly to feel. Feel in your body where it hurts. Yes, the pain is emotional, but the experience of the pain is often in the body. Let your body tell you, does it hurt in your heart? Or in your gut? Or in your throat, because you’re choking on your tears?
- Grab your journal and write down what you’re going through in the present moment. Don’t go into past dramas or future anxieties. Writing it down will help you get to the next step.
- Take a decision.
- Now that you’ve taken the time to feel the intensity of your pain, make a decision on how you are going to act.
- Take into consideration your triggers and your tendencies. For example, my tendency in any difficult situation is to run away from it. In the last big fight I had with my partner, I literally was planning to buy a train ticket and leave town for 24 hours. Wanting to run away is something I’m trying to overcome so in the end, I decided not to leave but to force myself to stay and work on our problem together. It took an hour or so and few tears and humble “sorry’s” but we worked it out quickly. Now, I’m so glad that I didn’t get on that train and leave.
- Once you make a decision, you can finally stop going in circles in your mind and rehashing the problem over and over.
- Once you make up your mind, you get your power back.
- In this state, you’re much less likely to make any mistakes or hurt someone’s feelings that will end up creating bad Karma for you.
- Practice specific Karmic cleansing meditations and therapies listed below.
- The final step that I can personally recommend from experience is doing specific meditations that help to burn your Karma. I’m talking about very powerful techniques here, and not just some free stuff you download or follow on YouTube.
- Try Family Constellation Therapy to dissolve your Karma.
Atma Kriya Yoga And Karma
The best meditation that I have ever tried and I know from first-hand experience that it burns Karma fast is Atma Kriya Yoga. It has helped me to get over my commitment phobia within two years (which is a very short time because for most people it takes decades and countless relationship mistakes). It has helped me to clean up my diet and maintain a healthy weight.
Above all, Atma Kriya Yoga has helped me to make huge spiritual progress. I can wholeheartedly recommend it as a spiritual practice. The fact that it burns Karma is simply a bonus.
If you want a free taster on the basics of Atma Kriya Yoga, take my free meditation course.
Family Constellation Therapy And Karma
This form of therapy is relatively new and sort of a secret in the healing world. But don’t let that fool you about how powerful it is. Family Constellation Therapy changed my life 180 degrees and helped me completely heal my commitment phobia, my financial situation, and helped me to find my husband and conceive my son. It is a part of my personal healing journey and I am still participating in seminars whenever I can.
This is a powerful technique and it will clear your Karma fast! Give it a try and let me know in the comments what your experience was like.
Do Others Get Bad Karma For Hurting You
Yes, others will get bad Karma for hurting you. Simply put, they will get back exactly the same kind of pain that they caused you. Until they realize the connection between hurting you and their own suffering, they will keep suffering. That’s simply how Karma works.
Scroll down for my most popular posts that will tell you exactly how Karma gets someone back for hurting you. But before you go read them, tell me your story in the comments below.
Why are you scared that you might have bad Karma? What happened? What did you do or what was done to you that makes you feel this way? Maybe you’re actually innocent. Or maybe some other readers or I can help you see a different perspective on the situation. I can’t wait to read your story.
Resources that will tell you exactly how Karma gets someone back for hurting you: