Hi, my name is Emma Jasmine Kosunen and I live in London, UK.
I am a Vocal Coach for Creative Entrepreneurs and Performers as well as a Singer, Songwriter and Musician.
The hardest thing I had to do or overcome in 2014 was…
- Leaving a draining unhappy relationship
- Getting clear on my business offers and how to express their value to the world
- Letting go of confusion and chaos in all areas of my life
- My fear of shining brightly and owning my big creative dreams
What this taught me about myself
I learnt that no matter how confusing or chaotic things can seem there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. I learned to trust that everything is always working for my highest good and that I have big dreams and the inner resources to make them come true.
Some accomplishments from 2014 that I’m happy about
- I created a new 3-month coaching program and booked clients for it
- I created a video series of my original songs and shared them with the world
- I moved to London and manifested a rent free flat
- I manifested a government grant for my business
- I took the leap and invested in some support for myself in the form of a business coach
If you are feeling down at this time of year, my tip is…
Remember that everything you want is already within you. No matter how things appear at the moment the one constant thing is life is change. All you have to do is make the decision for happiness and life will start to give you little clues on what roads to take.
Pick one activity that brings you joy, energy and connects you to your soul. Commit to doing it everyday. You will create a momentum of positive energy which will not only uplift you daily but also give you the power to transform any areas of your life you feel unhappy in.
My intention for 2015
- To create new music
- Find a band and perform my music live
- Continue to book and work with inspirational coaching clients
- Realise new levels of wealth and abundance in my career and finances
- To feel inspired, expressed, attractive, engaging and rich
- To have fun
In 2015, I am the Queen of inspired action and ease.
Connect with Jasmine:
On her official site: www.emmajasminekosunen.com
On Twitter: @EmmaJasmine82
On Instagram: @EmmaJasmine82
MEET THE REST OF THE 2015 QUEENS HERE!